I doubt myself so easily. As soon as I do something I flip out whether I could have done it better, written it better, expressed it better. I mull over it over and over as if I can change one thing. I question what will happen. I start to fear the reaction of another person if they are involved. I want someone to say "it'll be okay". I wonder what people will think.
Doubt is an ugly enemy to trusting God. It whispers to us and defeats our peace. It wars for our heart. The conquerer of doubt... is trust. Trusting God to use mistakes and victories. Trusting that He holds the future. Trusting that what will be will be... His will His way. We do not control life. My actions and words don't control life. YES I must constantly put them before God and strive for Christlikeness in them.... but ultimately HE CONTROLS THE OUTCOME. Doubt tries to make us forget this... doubt brings anxiousness... doubt brings fear... doubt is a strong foe... but doubt can be defeated. By His Word, with His grace.
No comments:
Post a Comment